The Pet Portrait Awards
The Pet Portrait Awards is a competition run throughout the UK with some of the best photographers taking part.
The Guide Dogs for the Blind Association helps blind and partially sighted people across the UK through the provision of guide dogs, mobility and other rehabilitation services
Blue Cross for pets is a charity that provides support for pet owners who cannot afford private veterinary treatment, and helps to find homes for unwanted animals, and educates the public in the responsibilities of animal ownership. The Dogs Trust known until 2003 as the National Canine Defence League, is a British animal welfare charity and humane
society in the United Kingdom which specialises in the well-being of dogs. It is the largest dog welfare charity in the United Kingdom,
caring for over 15,000 animals each year
The Pet Portrait of the Year
To enter the competition, you will be asked to donate £10, which will all go to our three chosen pet charities. By donating to this very worthwhile cause, you will be entitled to a FREE Pet Portrait session.
At a private viewing session, you can then select your favourite image to be entered into the awards.
You will have a chance to win one of three prizes from Redpath Photos.
The session lasts approximately one hour.
- 1st Prize a mounted 16×12 print
- 2nd Prize a mounted 14×11 print
- 3rd Prize a mounted 12×8
All the entries go into the awards each month and the 1st placed monthly winner will then be entered into the National Family Portrait Awards for a chance to win the grand prize of £1,000 and title of Pet Portrait of the Year.
Booking your Appointment
Select a date and time
Pet Portrait Awards – Terms and conditions
- Minimum £10 donation per Pet payable at the time of booking will be paid to our three chosen pet charities.
- The charity donation is non-refundable, If you are unable to attend at the allotted time please give us plenty of warning and we will attempt to reschedule at another time.
- Judges decision is final and winners will be notified via text, email or telephone.
- Due to the high number of sessions please arrive at the studio 5 mins before your allotted time slot. If you are late you may be asked to return at a later date.
- Please be aware that as we are located on a farm between Little Chalfont (Amersham) and Rickmansworth (Near Watford) you will have to attend the studio by car. There is plenty of parking.
- During the Covid Pandemic, we cannot permit arrival by Taxi due to a risk of customers overlapping
- You must be 18 years old or over to enter
- All images are copyright protected and Redpath Photos reserve the right to use the images for advertising and Pet Portrait Awards promotions.
- Winning entrants will be asked to return to the studio to collect their prize and may be asked to have a photograph taken accepting their prize.
- Entrants must attend a viewing session at an agreed time to view and choose their image to be entered.
- Your Pet Portrait Session may include family members but the image for the competition must only include one pet per entry.
- We know you will love what we do and at the viewing session, there will be an opportunity to purchase additional prints and products, which start from £35.
- We will not hard sell however this will be the only opportunity to purchase photographs from the session.
- To book an appointment please complete the above section titled Booking Your Appointment.