The Children’s Portrait Awards
It is exciting that we are able to take part in The Children’s Portrait Awards this competition which aims to discover some of the best Children’s Portraits in the UK.
You Children’s Portrait could win £1,000
The Lullaby Trust provides specialist support for bereaved families, promotes expert advice on safer baby sleep and raises awareness on sudden infant death.
The Children’s Portrait of the Year
To enter the competition, you will be asked to donate £10, which will all go to the Lullaby Trust. By donating to this very worthwhile cause, you will be entitled to a FREE Children’s Portrait session.
At a private viewing session, you can then select your favourite image to be entered into the awards.
You will have a chance to win one of three prizes from Redpath Photos.
Your photo session will last approximately one hour
- 1st Prize a mounted 16×12 print
- 2nd Prize a mounted 14×11 print
- 3rd Prize a mounted 12×8
All the entries go into the awards each month and the 1st placed monthly winner will then be entered into the National Childrens Portrait Awards for a chance to win the grand prize of £1,000 and title of ‘Family Portrait of the Year’.
Booking your Appointment
Select a date and time
Children’s Portrait Awards – Terms and conditions
- Minimum £10 donation per Family payable at the time of booking will be paid to the Lullaby Trust.
- The charity donation is non-refundable, If you are unable to attend at the allotted time please give us plenty of warning and we will attempt to reschedule at another time.
- Judges decision is final and winners will be notified via text, email or telephone.
- Due to the high number of sessions please arrive at the studio 5 mins before your allotted time slot. If you are late you may be asked to return at a later date.
- Please be aware that as we are located on a farm between Little Chalfont (Amersham) and Rickmansworth (Near Watford) you will have to attend the studio by car. There is plenty of parking.
- During the Covid Pandemic, we cannot permit arrival by Taxi due to a risk of customers overlapping
- You must be 18 years old or over to enter
- All images are copyright protected and Redpath Photos reserve the right to use the images for advertising and Childen’s Portrait Awards promotions.
- Winning entrants will be asked to return to the studio to collect their prize and may be asked to have a photograph taken accepting their prize.
- Entrants must attend a viewing session at an agreed time to view and choose their image to be entered.
- Your Children’s Portrait Session may include family members or siblings but the image for the competition must only include one Child per entry
- We know you will love what we do and at the viewing session, there will be an opportunity to purchase additional prints and products, which start from £35.
- We will not hard sell however this will be the only opportunity to purchase photographs from the session.
- To book an appointment please complete the above section titled Booking Your Appointment